Saturday, 27 July 2013

Early morning Westward Ho!

27/7/2013  Trying to catch the tide on the push we were up at 4.00 am on the road at 4.45 am for a session at the Ho!  Luke and Georgia joined the Turtino boys for a great morning session. A bit patchy but great waves were had by all.  A much needed break.

I'd ring Chris through the day and got back home in the afternoon and got fish and chips for us all.


In July Loz took Chris to the Butterfly Gardens at Dundry Nursery. I think Chris was very tired Chemo really knocks her for six physically.  During July Chris became increasingly more anxious and it became quite difficult for me to leave her alone - Anita and John came down regularly to give me a break. On 19/7/2013 Chris missed her 4th Chemo treatment due to worry - the first after the operation. We spent the month in and out of hospital as Chris was struggling with the pain in her tum following surgery. Her tummy looked like it was swelling again - this was put down to constipation.  I tried to spend as much time as possible with Chris but unfortunately I was still at work - thankfully I could leave work anytime I liked, colleagues have been great.

1 comment: